ATLANTA LIGHTSPEED/MORNINGSIDE NIGHTHAWKS ALUMNI
100m Hurdles & 300m Hurdles, Triple Jump
400m, 800m, 1600m, 4x100m, 4x100m
Event: 60M (7.24), 100M (11.26), 200M (IN: 24.12; OUT: 23.32)
Opened her career as an All-American in the 60 meters indoors and 100 meters outdoors as a freshman in 2010 … Finished in seventh place in the 60 meters and fourth place in the 100 meters outdoors at the NCAA Championships in her debut season with the Lady Tigers … Twice an All-American in the 4x100-meter relay as a member of LSU’s team that finished runner-up nationally in 2010 and in sixth place nationally in 2012 … Member of LSU’s SEC Champion 4x100-meter relay team in 2012 … Ended her career as a three-time All-SEC performer in the sprints and relays … Was the No. 9-ranked 60-meter sprinter in program history at the end of her collegiate career with a PR of 7.24 set during her freshman season in 2010 … Also clocked personal bests of 11.26 in the 100 meters and 23.32 in the 200 meters during her collegiate career from 2010-14.
Burst onto the scene as one of the elite high school sprinters in the United States after being crowned the 2008 AAU Junior Olympic Champion in the 100-meter dash with a winning time and personal best of 11.54 seconds ... Has also clocked a wind-aided time of 11.53 at 100 meters ... Her personal best in the 100 meters ranked No. 5 overall by a high school girl in the United States and No. 2 nationally by a member of the Class of 2009 ... Her top time of 7.51 in the 60-meter dash in 2008 ranked No. 3 nationally by a sprinter in the Class of 2009 ... Set a personal best in the 60 meters during the 2009 indoor season, clocking a national-leading time of 7.45 on Jan. 30 ... Won a bronze medal in the 100 meters in the GHSA Class 4A State Championships during her junior season in 2008 ... Won a pair of silver medals in the 100 meters and 4x100-meter relay at the Class 4A state meet in 2007 ... Won an individual state title in the 200 meters in 2006 while clocking a 24.38 in her only time competing in the event at the state meet . Also a standout in the classroom as she boasts an impressive 3.57 grade-point average.
Competed in the 100m dash and 200m dash at the 2012 U.S. Olympic Trials ... also competed in the 200m at the 2011 USA Championships ... 2011 first team All-American during the outdoor season as a member of Texas' 4x100m relay as a sophomore ... three-time Outdoor Second-Team All-America honoree ... seven-time All-Big 12 First Team honoree (five times outdoor, twice indoor) ... 2011 All-Big 12 Second Team for the 200m during her sophomore outdoor campaign ... 2011 USTFCCCA Division I All-Academic Team member ... two-time Academic All-Big 12 First Team member (2011, 2012) ... named to the Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll during six semesters of her academic career.
USA Track and Field
· 2009 Pan American Games Champion in the 100m, 200m and 4x100m relay.
· 2009 U.S. Junior Outdoor National Champion in the 100m and 200m in Eugene, Ore ... claimed the 100m in a wind-aided 11.19 (2.8w).
· 2008 Youth National Champion in the 100m and 200m.
· 2008 Junior Olympic National Champion in the 100m and 200m in Omaha, Neb.
· 2007 World Youth Champion, gold medalist in the relay, silver medalist in the 200m.
· 2004 Junior Olympic National Champion in the 100m and 200m in Eugene, Ore.
PRIOR TO TEXAS
· Presently has the fastest junior time in the nation in the 100m and 200m ... Ranked No. 1 in the nation and world in the 100m and 200m her senior season.
· Won the Georgia High School Class 5A State Championship in the 100m and 200m all four years of high school ... only athlete in Georgia history to accomplish the four-year sweep of two events also a four-year regional champion in the 100m and 200m (2006-09).
· Named to USA TODAY's 2009 All-USA Track and Field Team.
· 2007-09 Nike Outdoor National Champion in the 100m and 200m.
· 2009 Nike Indoor National Champion in the 60m and 200m.
· 2009 and 2008 Gatorade Female Athlete of the Year in Georgia.
· 2009 United States Marine Cops Distinguished Athlete Award.
· 2009 Georgia Best Performance Award in the 100m and 200m in all classifications.
· 2009 Atlanta Journal Constitution Best All-Around Senior Award.
· Most Outstanding Female Performance Award at the 2009 Mobile Meet of Champions March.
· Most Outstanding Female Sprinter Award and Female MVP at the Taco Bell Classic ... broke the 100m and 200m meet records ... her time of 11.30 was the fastest time in the world by a female sprinter 19 and under at that time.
· Holds the fastest time in the Georiga in the 100m (11.30), 200m (23.32) and 400m (55.66).
· Track and field team captain (2006-09).
· Member of the Key Club and recipient of the Key Club International Award.
· 2006-07 Who's Who Among American High School Students.
· 2006 HOBY Youth Leadership Award.
· 2008 National Certificate of Merit Award for juniors who have maintained a 95 or higher average throughout their high school career and ranked in the top-5 percent of their class.
· Graduated with high honors ... ranked No. 8 of 417 seniors with a 100.362 GPA.
· Also competed with the varsity cheerleading competition squad (2008-09).
400m, 800m, 1600m, 4x100m, 4x400m
100m, 200m, 400m, 400m Hurdles, Long Jump
100m Hurdles, 400m, 400m Hurdles, Triple Jump
MICAH ABERNATHY - FOOTBALL
JORDAN EASTLING - FOOTBALL
TYLER SIMPSON - BASKETBALL
100m, 200m, 100m Hurdles, 400m Hurdles
200m, 400m, 800m, 4x100m, 4x400m
100m, 200m, 4x100m, 4x400m
100m, 200m, 4x100m, 4x400m
100m, 200m, 400m, 4x100m, 4x400m
100m, 200m, 400m, 100m Hurldes, 400m Hurdles
100m Hurdles, Long Jump, Triple Jump
100m Hurdles, 400m Hurdles
100m Hurdles, 400m Hurdles, 100m, 200m, 400m
RALPH DAVID ABERNATHY IV - FOOTBALL
KYLEEYAH WHITEHEAD - TRACK
JERRIYUANA JARBOE - TRACK
Long Jump, Triple Jump, 100m